Do you want to encourage your kids to get off the couch, put down the phone, and get some exercise? And how about a great opportunity for them to socialize and have fun?
Look no further! Here are 10 Reasons to go to Orbit this winter:
1) EXERCISE. Rollerskating is great exercise, especially for core strength, balance, and hand-eye coordination. And you can burn 600 calories per hour!
2) PEOPLE. Orbit is a great place to socialize with other people who enjoy skating, and with the friendly Orbit staff!
3) SAFETY. There are referees on the floor to keep kids safe, and protective gear is available, if you want a little extra padding!
4) LEARNING. If you don’t know how to skate, there are classes on Saturday morning, followed by an open session, so you can practice what you have learned! “Rolling Skate Mate Trainers” are available to rent for $5 if you are just getting started.
5) AFFORDABLE. We have competitive prices for admission and skate rental, and if you need a little help paying for sessions, sign up for the “kidsskatefree.com” program, or look for a groupon! And if you sign up for our newsletter at orbitskate.net, you’ll receive periodic BOGO admission offers!
6) PARENTS. Parents can also skate, or they can sit and watch while enjoying the free wi-fi, the bar, and the great music!
7) PIZZA. Wednesday night is Family Pizza Night! The whole family can skate and enjoy a free slice of pizza and a soda!
8) MOBILE MOVES. Where else can you enjoy a giant dance floor while rolling around on wheels?
9) MICHAEL JACKSON. SANTA SKATE. COSMIC SKATE. LADIES NIGHT. There are lots of special events at Orbit, so be sure and check our calendar at our website orbitskate.net!
10) GOOD CLEAN FUN! At Orbit Skate Center, there are always plenty of activities going on – a snack bar, a game room, and plenty of skates to rent – and it’s always a fun place to escape the weather. It’s the ultimate winter play date!