Roller Rinks are a unique entertainment venue that necessitates certain rules for safety. We want all our customers to be safe and have a great time roller skating at Orbit Skate Center. Here’s our list and we feel it helps to know ahead of time what to expect.
- Lockers are provided for your convenience, please secure your personal belongings. We are not responsible for lost personal items that were not locked in a locker. Lockers are 50 cents.
- You must be wearing skates to be out on the skating floor during a public skating session.
- If you are wearing skates, you cannot pick up or carry a child. If you need assistance our staff will help you. Carrying a child is extremely dangerous and can cause serious injury not only to you but the child as well.
- No sitting on the walls, counters or table tops. Please do not place shoes or skates on our eating tables.
- Outside food and/or beverages are not permitted in the building unless you have a reserved birthday party and you are bringing in cupcakes or a cake. Any other outside food, beverages and/or candy may be disposed of in the lobby trash or taken back out to your vehicle.
- All food and drink must be kept in the Cosmic Cafe area. Alcoholic beverages may not leave the building.
- You must know your skating ability and skate within your limits. Out of control skating, playing tag, cutting across the skating floor is not permitted and you will be asked to leave the floor if this behavior continues after being warned by our floor hosts.
- Loose personal items are not allowed on the skating floor including but not limited to swinging chains, bags and hand carried items.
- We reserve the right to check all skates and bags coming into the facility.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone we deem to be intoxicated or high upon entry.
- There is no smoking anywhere in the building or within 15 feet of the entry doors. Skates must be removed prior to exiting the facility.
- We reserve the right to refuse entry to anyone violating common decency in their apparel.
- Obscenities on clothing or used vocally towards our staff or other patrons will not be tolerated.
Orbit Skate Center promotes clean, healthy fun, friendly and safe behavior on the part of our Guests and Staff. Inconsiderate, rude and abusive behavior will not be tolerated and you will be asked to leave the building.